location: Upper Reserve.
- Festival volunteers operate the Information Tent all weekend. Come and say hello, buy a duck, look for lost property or ask for info.
- Volunteers on site will be wearing ‘Warrandyte Festival’ red t-shirts. Please feel free to approach our roaming volunteers if you have any questions or suggestions.
First Aid: Lower Riverbank at the Stiggant St car park (near toilet block) and the Upper Reserve at night time. First aid is provided by Colmed.
ATM: The nearest ATMs available are located at Quintons Supa IGA and Warrandyte Bendigo Bank.
Filming consent: By attending the Warrandyte Festival, you consent to your voice, image and / or likeness being recorded and used for promotion, including on social media platforms, websites, and programs.
Warrandyte Festival is dedicated to reducing the amount of waste it produces each year.
You can help by…
- Disposing of your waste by using the correct bins on site. Please note: special compost bins for food scraps are now provided at multiple locations. Biocups should go into composting bins.
- Bringing a reusable bottle to the Festival and refilling it at a water station – there are three at the Festival. Bottled water in compostable / reusable packaging will be available for sale at the Information Tent.
- All our food vendors use compostable food serving packaging. Consider bringing your own re-usable crockery and cutlery to events.
We are keen to hear your ideas on how to further reduce waste.