Warrandyte is located 30kms north-east of Melbourne, Victoria.
Unless otherwise indicated, the Festival is held in Stiggants Reserve, Yarra Street, Warrandyte.
- 906 from the City,
- 364 from Ringwood Station,
- 578 or 579 from Eltham Station to Warrandyte.
- From Melbourne city, take the Eastern Freeway outbound. Exit at Springvale Road, heading north.
- At the end of Springvale Road, turn right into Reynolds Road.
- Turn left into Tindals Road, then veer right into Harris Gully Road.
- At the end of Harris Gully Road, turn right at the roundabout into Yarra Street.
- Stiggants Reserve is on the left, approximately one kilometre from the roundabout.
- Please note that during the festival, street parking is free but may be limited in the streets surrounding Stiggants Reserve.
- We encourage you to car pool, walk, ride or take public transport, and park in designated parking spaces only.
- Parking inspectors will be in the area during the event.
- Permit parking areas are strictly reserved for permit holders only. Permits must be displayed at all times.
NOTE: Yarra Street between the Kangaroo Ground Road bridge roundabout and the Harris Gully Road will be closed to traffic (including buses) on Saturday from 10.30am until approximately 12.00pm.