Static Stalls 2023
The Festival will be held from on Friday 17th and Saturday 18th and Sunday the 19th of March
The Festival Committee aims to offer festival-goers a wide variety of experiences. Food stalls, Art and Craft Market and Static stalls operate throughout the weekend.
Applications now open
Applications are now open for local clubs/ committees/ school groups/ friends to participate in the 2018 Festival by hosting a static (information) display. This is by invitation only as stalls are once again strictly limited due to tree protection measures at Stiggants Reserve.
Each application is subject to review by the Warrandyte Festival Committee and will be accepted or declined dependent upon the applicant meeting the criteria, type of stall and the number of applications received. There is no guarantee that stall holders will be invited back on an annual basis.
Please complete the online application form by 1st of Jan 2023
Payment and further documentation is also due by 8th Jan 2023
Please note: Failure to pay by the due date will result in your application being withdrawn without further correspondence.
If you do not wish to attend, we would appreciate you letting us know immediately so that we can invite another stall.
The Warrandyte Festival will be held as follows:
- Friday (6.00pm-midnight)
- Saturday (approx 9.00am–10.00pm) and
- Sunday (approx 9.00am–6.00pm)
Stall trading hours
Static Stalls are required to be open as follows:
- Saturday from 9:00am – 5.00pm
- Sunday from 9:00am – 5.00pm
Lower Reserve, Stiggants Reserve, Corner of Stiggant and Yarra Streets, Warrandyte (Melways Reference: 23 D12)
Charges for static stallholders
|Power consumption (over 2 days)||Fee|
|Light use (< 5 amps)||$250|
|Medium (5 – 15 amps)||$300|
|Heavy use (15 – 25 amps)||$350|
|Very heavy use (> 25 amps)||$400|
* Community Groups No Charge
- Account Name: Warrandyte Festival
- BSB: 633000 /
- Account: 117736520
- Reference: STATICS [organisation name]
Please send email confirmation of your payment to statics @ warrandytefestival.org
Once offered a site, late payment will result in your application being withdrawn without warning.
Guidelines for participation
Please read the Guidelines for Participation before applying.
- Stall areas are approximately 4 x 4 meters.
- Request for larger sites need to be indicated on the application form. They will be allocated only if there is enough space.
- Provision of all equipment is the stallholder’s responsibility, including cover matting, power cords, tents/marquees, safety cover matting for electrical cords etc.
- Please supply your own 30 metre (minimum) heavy duty tagged power cords.
- All tent pegs are to be covered and all equipment secured for windy conditions.
- Tables, chairs and market umbrellas will be provided by the Festival Committee for patrons use only.
- The Festival Committee provides no security. All tents and equipment are the stallholder’s responsibility for the duration of the Festival weekend. For security reasons, it may be advisable for you to remove equipment from your site overnight.
- All tent pegs are to be covered and all equipment to be secured for weather (including windy) conditions.
- Stallholders are not permitted to play their own music (as we have live bands performing throughout the weekend).
- Due to the topography of Warrandyte, stallholders are advised that no site will be perfectly level. Please allow for this.
- Please plan for hot and cold weather (including rain) and protect your stall accordingly.
- Please limit commercial advertising on tents and/or as part of the stall set up.
Working towards a waste-free event
The Warrandyte Festival Committee continues to work towards a waste-free event. Stallholders and participants are required to provide services and materials in line with the Warrandyte Festival Committee’s waste management and recycling guidelines.
Compliance to the following guidelines is essential:
- Any packaging must be recyclable e.g. bio-degradable products, paper, aluminium and steel cans rather than hard plastic/plastic wrap and polystyrene.
- Avoid unnecessary packaging and/or promotional materials.
- Under no circumstances is polystyrene or glass to be used.
- Any boxes/cartons/and any large paper containers that you bring to the Festival are not to be put into the small recycle bins. The Festival provides a large trailer container for these items. The trailer is located at the lower river reserve car park near the permanent brick toilet block.
If you have rotating or voluntary staff, please place readable information about being waste wise where they can see it before their shift.
On days of total fire ban it is your responsibility to acquire a permit from the CFA headquarters if you are to use an open flame or fuel. The CFA will advise you on what can or can’t be used.
In case of extreme weather or fire conditions and on advice from the CFA and Police, the Warrandyte Festival Committee reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Festival.
Please note that one parking permit will be issued per stall. A specific stallholder parking area will be available to parking permit holders only on a first in, first-served basis. Permits will be available once successful applicants have paid their site fees and submitted all required documentation.
Risk management and insurance
You are required to:
- Read and abide by the Warrandyte Festival Risk Management Guidelines
- Provide your own Public Liability Insurance. Copies of your Public Liability Insurance documents must be provided when you apply online or be emailed before closing date. It is your responsibility to ensure that your coverage is appropriate and adequate
- All commercial businesses must have their own cover as the Warrandyte Festival’s insurer cannot provide cover to businesses
- If you are not a commercial business and do not have Public Liability Insurance, the Festival Committee may be able to provide it for you at an additional cost of approx $15 per stall per day **conditions apply**. Please contact us at statics @ warrandytefestival.org to discuss.
- Power is available but rationing will apply.
- Please advise in your application form the amount of amps and number of outlets you are requesting so we can organise our power supply.
- Stallholders must not use private generators unless prior arrangements have been made with us (silent ones are preferred).
- Anyone using more than one lead-in cable and/or using a caravan or road trailer is classed as “Very Heavy Use” 25 Amps.
- A Warrandyte Festival Committee member will check power usage on-site at the Festival.
- It is the stallholder’s responsibility to have their power cords tagged.
Complete the form
Complete the application form
Please email our Static Stall Coordinators at statics @ warrandytefestival.org with any enquiries.