Performers ‘cheat sheet’ 2022
The venue for your performance is Stiggants Reserve in Yarra Street, Warrandyte.
There are three main stages:
- Main Stage (in the Upper Reserve)
- Riverbank Stage (on the Lower Riverbank)
- The Lounge (lower grass area below Community Church).
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your performance time.
We suggest that you allow plenty of time to park and transport your gear to the Stage – there is a short walk involved.
Please report to the sound tent on arrival.
Change over is only 15 minutes, and in most cases there will be a talented talker to pad out the set up time and introduce you.
PA will be provided. If you bring your own power cords, they must be tested and tagged before use.
Only performers and MCs are allowed on stage. Please understand it is our policy that if non-performers move on to the stage, the sound will be immediately turned off.
In the interests of working towards a waste free event, please bring your own water bottles. Refill stations will be available at the venue.
The Warrandyte Festival is a no smoking event across the entire Reserve, all weekend.
- Performers are responsible for all equipment being appropriately tested and tagged and have safety switches.
- All electrical cords must be taped down and/or hung overhead safely.
- Electrical switches etc must be appropriately waterproofed and separated from potential water sources.
- Broken plugs, switches, leads, sockets etc removed or fixed immediately.
Each performer/group is entitled to one parking permit for the performer carpark.
Please print and display your parking permit at all times. Parking is available to performers at the bottom of Stiggant Street. A traffic management plan will be available on this page shortly.
Parking permits are valid for three hours.
Parking is available on a first in first served basis and is very limited due to the nature of the venue.
Traffic Management map
Guidelines for participation
Please read the Warrandyte Festival Guidelines for participation before applying.
In case of extreme weather or fire conditions and on advice from the CFA and Police, the Warrandyte Festival Committee reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Festival.
Please note: Extreme and code red fire danger days will trigger an automatic cancellation/postponement. Very High and Severe days will only be cancelled/postponed on advice from the CFA.
What are the Warrandyte Festival Committee’s refund policies for stallholders?
- In the event the entire Festival is cancelled, a 50% refund will be issued for fees paid to date.
- In the event the entire Festival is rescheduled/postponed, stallholders will be offered a guaranteed place at the rescheduled event. A 50% refund will be offered if unable to attend.
What are the Warrandyte Festival Committee’s refund policies for paid performers?
- In the event the entire Festival is cancelled more than four hours prior to the time of performance, performers will be paid 50% of the agreed fee.
- In the event the entire Festival is cancelled within four hours of performance time, performers will be paid 100% of the agreed fee.
- In the event the entire Festival is rescheduled/postponed, performers will be offered a guaranteed place at the rescheduled event. A payment of 50% will be offered if unable to attend.
(Cancellation policy updated 05/03/16)
Please email music @ warrandytefestival.org
(This page will be updated when new resources become available. Last updated 22 Oct 2017)